Father’s Day Competition - Terms & Conditions
For the purposes of these Terms:
"Competition" means the “Dad's Day at Cashies” Competition;
"Competition Period" means the period from 1200 WST on Friday 28th August 2015 to 1200 WST on Thursday 3rd September 2015;
"Entrant" means a person who submits an Entry to the Competition in compliance with the Eligibility Rules;
"Entry" means a complete and valid online entry form lodged by an Entrant who has accepted the Terms;
"Excluded Persons" means:
- any directors and employees of Cash Converters and any Cash Converters franchisees and any of their directors and employees;
- principals and staff of any agency (including but not limited to marketing and advertising agencies) currently engaged by Cash Converters or
- principals and staff of any current supplier appointed by Cash Converters including any Immediate families of such persons
- "Immediate family" includes partner/spouse, grandparents, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, children and step-children (whether natural or by adoption), uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, first cousins and grandchildren;
- Twitter: A pre-owned Nintendo 64 Console + Controller Ice Blue Fantastic Series
- Instagram: A pre-owned Go Pro Hero 4 Camera
"Prize Winners" means the Entrants selected by Cash Converters to redeem the Prizes in this Competition;
"Prize Winning Entries" means an Entries selected by Cash Converters to win the Prizes;
"Cash Converters" means Cash Converters Pty Ltd ABN 75 009 288 804; and
"Terms" means the terms and conditions of the Competition set out herein, including these definitions and the information on how to enter and redeem the Prize;
- In order to be eligible to enter, the Entrant must:
- agree to the Terms;
- be a natural person aged 18 years or over;
- not be disqualified by virtue of Eligibility Rule 2;
- have provided a correct name, valid email address and day time contact phone number and;
- be an Australian resident.
- Excluded Persons are not eligible to enter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of an Entrant, Cash Converters reserves the right, in its absolute and unfettered discretion, to determine the eligibility of the Entrant.
- The Competition will be open to Entrants for the duration of the Competition Period.
- Only Entries received during the Competition Period will be acceptable for consideration as a Prize Winning Entry by Cash Converters.
Entry to the Competition
- In order to enter the Competition and submit an Entry, the Entrant must: Retweet/follow (Twitter) and repost/tag/hasthag (Instagram) the competition images during the competition period.
Determination of Winner
- Cash Converters acting in its absolute and unfettered discretion, will choose the Prize Winners and announce the Prize Winners by Instagram & Twitter by 1400 WST on 3rd September 2015. The winner will be chosen at random.
- The Prize is non-transferable.
- The Prize will be either be delivered by registered post to the Prize Winner or they may be asked to collect it from their nearest Cash Converters store.
- The Entrant agrees that Cash Converters may use the Entry for marketing or promotional purposes for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the selection of his or her Entry as the Prize Winning Entry shall not represent or confer any endorsement or sponsorship of the Entrant by Cash Converters.
- In its absolute and unfettered discretion, Cash Converters reserves their right to either disqualify an Entrant or modify, suspend or terminate the Competition or Prize, to the fullest extent permitted by law and may consider doing so in the event of either interference to the conduct of the Competition or change of circumstances that was not reasonably anticipated and is beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
- By participating in the Competition, the Entrant:
- To the extent permitted by law, Cash Converters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (whether in contract or tort) for any personal injury; economic loss or damages (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way through the Competition out of the following:
- any technical difficulties, operational failures or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Cash Converters);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry form that is late submitted, lost, altered, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by Cash Converters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
- any variation in the Prize's particulars or value to that stated in these Terms; or
- any tax liability incurred by the Prize Winner or Entrant.
- The decision of Cash Converters in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final and binding .
- Cash Converters reserves the right, at any time, and in its absolute and unfettered discretion to:
- verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's legal identity, age and place of residence);
- disqualify any Entrant who may have tampered with the entry submission process; and
- invalidate any Entry received from an Entrant who is subsequently determined to be ineligible or disqualified under these Terms.
- Failure by Cash Converters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.