What Lights you up this Christmas - Win a $100 store voucher Competition
For the purposes of these Terms:
"Competition" means the “What Lights you up this Christmas – Win a $100 store voucher” Competition;
"Competition Period" means the period from 7.00am WST Tuesday 12 December to midnight WST on Thursday 21 December;
"Entrant" means a person who submits an Entry to the Competition in compliance with the Eligibility Rules;
"Entry" means a complete and valid online entry form lodged by an Entrant who has accepted the Terms;
"Excluded Persons" means:
- any directors and employees of Cash Converters and any Cash Converters franchisees and any of their directors and employees;
- principals and staff of any agency (including but not limited to marketing and advertising agencies) currently engaged by Cash Converters or
- principals and staff of any current supplier appointed by Cash Converters including any Immediate families of such persons
- "Immediate family" includes partner/spouse, grandparents, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, children and step-children (whether natural or by adoption), uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, first cousins and grandchildren;
"Prize" means one of 10 x $100 store vouchers to spend at a selected Cash Converters store. Prize is valid in-store only.
"Prize Winner" means the Entrant(s) selected by Cash Converters to redeem the Prize in this Competition;
"Prize Winning Entry" means an Entry selected by Cash Converters to win the Prize;
"Cash Converters" means Cash Converters Pty Ltd ABN 75 009 288 804; and
"Terms" means the terms and conditions of the Competition set out herein, including these definitions and the information on how to enter and redeem the Prize;
- In order to be eligible to enter, the Entrant must:
a) agree to the Terms;
b) be a natural person aged 13 years or over;
c) not be disqualified by virtue of Eligibility Rule 2;
d) have provided a correct name, valid home address, valid email address and day time contact phone number; and
e) be an Australian resident.
- Excluded Persons are not eligible to enter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of an Entrant, Cash Converters reserves the right, in its absolute and unfettered discretion, to determine the eligibility of the Entrant.
- The Competition will be open to Entrants for the duration of the Competition Period.
- Only Entries received during the Competition Period will be acceptable for consideration as a Prize-Winning Entry by Cash Converters.
Entry to the Competition
- To enter the Competition and submit an Entry, the Entrants must: comment on the relevant Facebook post on the Cash Converters Australia Facebook page and explain in 25 words or less with why one of the 4 products as featured in the image ‘lights them up’. The most creative, original and/or imaginative comment each day will be deemed the winner.
- There will be 1 chance to win per day over 10 days. Winners can only win once.
- The daily competition period is 7.00am WST to midnight WST of the same day.
- Winners will be announced the following day on Facebook and will be notified via Facebook Private Message. The store voucher will be emailed to a valid email address.
- The Prize is non-transferable.
- The Prize will be a store voucher with Cash Converters to enable them to spend $100 AUD at a selected Cash Converters store.
- The Entrant agrees that Cash Converters may use the Entry for marketing or promotional purposes for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the selection of his or her Entry as the Prize Winning Entry shall not represent or confer any endorsement or sponsorship of the Entrant by Cash Converters.
- In its absolute and unfettered discretion, Cash Converters reserves their right at any time to:
a) verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's legal identity, age and place of residence);
b) invalidate any Entry received from an Entrant who is subsequently determined to be ineligible or disqualified under these Terms; or
c) disqualify an Entrant or modify, suspend or terminate the Competition or Prize, to the fullest extent permitted by law and may consider doing so in the event of either interference to the conduct of the Competition or change of circumstances that was not reasonably anticipated and is beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
- By participating in the Competition, the Entrant:
) to Cash Converters, its contractors and agents, for the purpose of conducting the Competition; and
- To the extent permitted by law, Cash Converters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (whether in contract or tort) for any personal injury; economic loss or damages (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way through the Competition out of the following:
a) any technical difficulties, operational failures or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Cash Converters);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry form that is late submitted, lost, altered, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by Cash Converters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
d) any variation in the Prize's particulars or value to that stated in these Terms; or
e) any tax liability incurred by the Prize Winner or Entrant.
- The decision of Cash Converters in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final and binding.
- Failure by Cash Converters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.